Weed and marijuana products are getting more and more popular as the proven medical benefits grow well-known. What’s more, compared to the past when weed was illegal, nowadays things are much easier for consumers because they have easy and fast options to purchase, which is an amazing benefit, especially for those who depend on it to deal with chronic pains or side effects of serious illnesses.
When it comes to weed purchase, buyers have two different options: buying weed online or going to a local storefront dispensary. If you’re looking to buy marijuana and you’re not sure about what option to choose, then you should know that mail order marijuana at online dispensaries is a great option and we are going to tell you why.
If you have concerns regarding online dispensaries in Canada and you are not sure about things like the quality of the weed, the prices, the paperwork, etc., then this article will make things clear for you. We are going to show you the drawbacks and benefits of both online weed dispensaries and storefront dispensaries for you to be able to judge by yourself.
Benefits and Disadvantages of Buying Weed at Storefront Dispensaries
Both ways of purchasing have benefits and drawbacks and in this article we are giving you all the details so that you can choose what’s best for you. In this section, we’re going to read about buying at storefront dispensaries.
- When buying at a local storefront dispensary, you’ll be able to feel, touch and smell your weed in order to check quality and decide if it’s what you want or not. In this way, you can be sure to get what you’re paying for.
- At storefront dispensaries, you can also get reviews from budtenders and other buyers in the store. In this way, you’ll be able to judge from different perspectives apart from your own.
- There are no shipping costs when purchasing marijuana at your local dispensary.
- Although you will be able to receive some reviews from people at the store, this will be limited only to them. As you can imagine, budtenders will try to say good things about their products as their objective is to sell.
- The prices at storefront dispensaries always depend on location, which makes it a bit unpredictable: you will usually find that your favorite marijuana strain can be much cheaper online.
- There’s no discretion an all. If you want to be discrete about your weed consumption, whether it’s recreational or with medicinal purposes. Storefront dispensaries are not the best option as people can easily see you.
Benefits and Disadvantages of Buying Weed at Online Dispensaries
We’ve seen some benefits and disadvantages of buying your marijuana at storefront dispensaries, but now comes the best part. Let’s see the benefits and disadvantages of buying it online marijuana dispensaries.
- When buying mail order marijuana, you can check as many reviews as you wish. The internet is full of different opinion from other buyers and this will really help you in the choice.
- At online weed stores, there’s usually a wider selection of products for you to choose from than at storefront dispensaries since edibles are not allowed from behind sold in stores.
- As regards the prices, online marijuana stores usually offer a consistent price because mail order marijuana shops are located at one particular place. As online stores do not have to face the costs of a physical store, the prices also get reduced compared to storefront dispensaries. What’s more, these online stores often have good discounts for new and loyal customers.
- Online stores offer you discretion. As your products are delivered after your online purchase, you can easily buy from home and get the weed at your doorstep. There’s no need to be seen, you can have the marijuana after only a few clicks with no need to compromise your privacy!
- When purchasing online, you can surf different websites and check a wide variety of strains and other products from the comfort of your home. You don’t have to face stock restrictions. The options are countless!
- You can buy wherever you want. The internet offers limitless options and you can spend all the time you want looking for the best online dispensary, and even if you are disappointed with the one you chose, you can always keep changing.
- You can learn more while buying at online stores than at storefront dispensaries. As products are usually well-described on websites, you can easily learn about your different choices. At storefront dispensaries you’ll always depend on the budtender’s will to explain and have patience.
- When buying online, you will not get the chance to touch, feel and smell the weed you’re buying in order to judge for yourself if what you are getting is what you actually paid for.
After checking this list of advantages and disadvantages of both buying marijuana online or getting it at your local storefront dispensary, it is pretty clear that the first option is much more convenient in most cases. You won’t need to drive anywhere, you can easily buy from your home, which also saves money. You don’t need to wait or do extensive paperwork, which is always annoying.
Buying your weed online is a great option, especially if you are usually too busy to go to a storefront dispensary. Everything you need to do is make sure the online store you choose is trustworthy, has good reviews and assures your privacy.